Friday, June 10, 2011

Studio J: Day 3

Since the company is giving away a free electronic file of a layout you create in Studio J, I am spending some time focusing on Studio J. I have been using the online scrapbooking software for awhile now and I love how easy it is to create beautiful scrapbook layouts! I have a preschool- aged child at home with me and he is very interested in whatever I am doing when I sit down at the computer. Studio J is a great way for him to get involved in my scrapbooking without worrying about scissors and glue. He helps me pick out photos and even gives me journaling ideas. He helps me pick out colors and some of the Stickease. He loves looking at the layouts once they arrive and because they are just as archival safe as traditional scrapbooking layouts they will last through his lifetime and his kids' too. And if something does happen to the pages (crayons?) I still have the .jpg file from when I created the layout to print them out again! Here is another video describing additional techniques in using Studio J. And check your calendar to get to one of my Studio J classes this month - you'll get to use Studio J and leave with a free .jpg  of your creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment